Casual FOH roles are available at both Stillwater and Black Cow Bistro .
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Established and well respected business, recognised Employer of Choice
- Excellent working conditions (rosters completed 2-3 weeks in advance, work/life balance)
We’re looking to fill a couple of casual front of house positions for an immediate start. Hours are negotiable, however evening availability is essential, and can fit in with a range of different schedules and requirements, for example days, nights or a combination of the two.
We’re looking for hard working, dynamic, team players who are hungry for knowledge and consider themselves a lifelong learner to join our dynamic team. Stillwater Restaurant is a multi-award winning restaurant in the heart of the Tamar Valley just a few blocks from the CBD. We aim to exceed our guests expectations and work hard to continuously upskill and develop our professional and personal skills. Recognised as an Employer of Choice you will be joining a well-established and committed team who are passionate about all things hospitality. We’re looking for people with a genuine passion for people and those who really understand what being hospitable means. A friendly and polite nature, ability to communicate efficiently and effectively and can engage in a genuine manner with the guest are crucial skills to possess. Opportunities exist for those who show potential to move in to supervisor or management roles with in house training and/or off-site including accredited training such as cert iv and diploma level courses, we also offer a business funded scholarship for WSET training.
- Flexibility (both in working style and in regards to rostering)
- Excellent attitude to both approach to work, willingness to learn and please guests
- Neat, tidy, clean and respectable presentation
- Ability to work over the Christmas and New Year period
- Thirst for knowledge
- Previous hospitality experience, preferably in an a la carte environment
- Exceptional communication skills
At least 1-5 training shifts will be arranged with successful applicants and their respective manager.
Please ensure a cover letter is included which also outlines what position you are applying for i.e. casual, part time or full time and what hours you’re available to work. If you are applying from outside Launceston please outline your reasons for moving to Launceston. Failure to address these points will not only be frustrating but will elicit you receiving an unsuccessful response from the hiring manager. To apply please email [email protected]